Let’s keep the spotlight shining in Ontario
Why Join FilmOntario?
It is critical for our industry to work together to ensure the ongoing growth and competitiveness of Ontario’s screen-based sector.
As the current government continues to learn about our industry, we need to speak with a united voice that advocates strongly on behalf of the entire industry here in Ontario.
How We Operate
- We are a not-for-profit industry organization funded entirely by our Members
- We are run by a volunteer Board of Directors made up of industry leaders from labour and private sector Member organizations, and our Managing Director
- We create issue-specific Member-based working groups when needed to address industry challenges and opportunities as they arise
- Regular updates on important developments in the industry
- Access to FilmOntario’s Managing Director and Counsel who can answer industry questions and bring forward your concerns
- Inclusion in FilmOntario and Member sponsored events including the Annual General Meeting
- Ensure that the organization is properly funded so that we can continue to do the necessary work to protect and grow our industry
Membership Fees per year:
- Under 5 employees: $1,575
- 5 to 10 employees: $2,625
- Over 10 employees: $5,250
Join Today, Contact
Cynthia Lynch • Managing Director and Counsel